A message from the founders.
Dear clients and partners,
While the current global situation is a clearly challenging one, business must continue and the need for digital technologies proves to be higher than ever before. We are experiencing strong demand for Industrial Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR/AR) solutions, which we engineer from concept to completion. Why is that and why right now?
- Personal customer visits are barely happening, meetings take place online instead.
- Most exhibitions have been cancelled, new products cannot be presented face-to-face.
- Manufacturers look for alternative ways to best market, sell, and teach staff and customers about complex products and systems.
VR and AR are key technologies here. We can replicate your system in its entirety, including the most complex engineering functions, for all major platforms and web meetings.
To serve your increasing needs, we have decided to make bold responses in these challenging times:
- We have further strengthened our technical department and guarantee even faster development times. With Eduardo Royo, an industry heavyweight has joined our company. Eduardo has worked long-term in leading roles for Sony Entertainment and Universal Pictures in London.
- To satisfy your Enterprise needs, we are now able to integrate our engineered applications directly into your cloud ecosystem. We have engaged a senior Cloud expert, Thorsten Schmidt, significantly advancing our capabilities in Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon AWS, and comparable services.
- We have recently opened a full-scale office in Nuremberg, Germany, allowing us to provide better service to our many German customers.
- Our WebRTC development is close to completion, which will allow you to host highly demanding apps on your cloud ecosystem for use on multiple devices at once.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Stay healthy and let’s stay in touch!
Morten Schmelzer Thomas Weiss