We’re looking for a motivated and passionate developer to craft world class web-based experiences, mainly for one of our key accounts, Systemair. You will primarily develop highly performant, innovative and visually appealing websites and data-heavy web applications. Our client wants to position themselves as an innovation leader in their segment, therefore all digital appearances need to be transformed and then continuously evolved to stay cutting edge.
As soon as possible. February 2021.
Either in our headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic, or remotely.
The ideal candidate will be tasked with as many of the following responsibilities as possible. However, we work in a team, therefore we welcome candidates who are stronger in some areas and therefore complement each other.
- Full-Stack development of responsive web applications and websites
- One of the key responsibilities will be the ongoing development of a Typo3 based large multi-national website
- Development of web applications featuring interactive 3D content (examples)
- Development of WebGL/Three.js user-interface
- Delivering highly visually appealing solutions, ensuring consistency with the interface design throughout the project (spacings, typography, etc.)
- Communicating with 3D designers in the process of producing 3D content
- Rapid prototyping
- Proactively proposing creative ideas according to clients’ needs
Required hard skills
- Knowledge of one or more WebGL frameworks, such as such as Three.js (preferred), Babylon.js, A-Frame
- Good level of English, both spoken and written
Desired hard skills
- Experience with one or more of the following database management systems: MongoDB, MySQL, SQL, SQLite
- Fundamental experience with data structures and algorithms
- Experience with one or more of the following content management systems: WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, TYPO3
- Experience with cloud computing services such as Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services
- Experience working with RESTful API’s
Desired soft skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team player, willing to compromise, always having the bigger picture in mind
- Being able to empathise with the users and striving to build the best solution for them, instead of just the best technical solution
- Fast learner with an outstanding growth mindset, always curious and striving to improve
- Being open minded and able to adapt to changing realities
- Critical thinking, creativity, and general problem-solving skills beyond the code
- Strong accountability, being a self-starter, contributing ideas and suggestions and being excellent in managing their own time and workflow
Contract and remuneration
Cooperation can be based on a fixed Czech employment contract (provided you have residency here), or on a consultancy agreement. Remuneration is above Czech average, subject to the candidate’s skills, and open for negotiation.
Some of the perks of working with us
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible in terms of time and location
- Freelance or employed – it’s your choice
- Startup-like office environment in Prague’s popular Karlin district with a multitude of bars and food venues in the immediate vicinity
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holiday regulation
- Highly international work environment
- Key account customers around the globe
- Fast growing company
Are you the dynamic, passionate, world-class developer we are looking for? Are you excited to work hard (and smart), go the extra mile, and socialise with colleagues (and potentially clients)? Then apply now by submitting the following to careers@MRstudios.eu:
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- A motivation letter
- Your portfolio (References will be a bonus)
In the subject line, please write Application for role of Junior Full-Stack Web Developer.
Selected candidates will be contacted by the beginning of February at the latest with more details.